Sharon here with Caffeinated Gnomies

Hello, Sharon here with a cute Gnomies card. I don't drink coffee, yes I know I'm strange but my hubby and most of my friends do so I like to have coffee related products available to me. I'm also a huge gnome fan, like I said I'm strange 😉 so anything gnome goes in my stash too. I couldn't resist playing with these little guys!

For this card I decided on a shaker which is a great way to add detailed patterned papers without them overtaking any stamped images. Adding it to the backdrop of the shaker window gives more interest to the card!

I decided to die cut my square as a diamond to add more interest, this then work for a great placement for my sentiment. 

This little gnome has coffee beans attached to his hat so I die cut coffee beans as shaker elements to carry the theme through. 

I used distress ink on my card front and sentiment so the white card didn't look stark and fitted in with the coffee theme.

Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:


Caffeinated Gnomies Clear Stamp Set - Copictopia Creative

Need Caffeine 6x6in Patterned Paper Pad - Copictopia Creative




Remember to register for the 2024 retreat! Seating is limited!



 Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month! 

Crafty Hugs - Sharon xx

Comments