Bun-a-Latte by Natalie


 Hello all, It's Natalie with you today. My card today is featuring the Bun-a-latte stamp set. So cute


This card is pretty simple, more often than not that is my style. There was a little problem while making this project. I applied glossy accents and then didn't like it! lol I don't start again I find a solution. I printed out another image and coloured it again. Then using some low profile foam tape I gave it some dimension... No one will know! lol

Copics Used

Towel- E08, R02, E02, YR00
Carrots - YR07 and YG17
Bunny - C7,C5, C3, C1, R30
Cup - BV29, BG78, BG75, BG72, BG10
 

Link my card? Here are the links to supplies

 Bun-a-latte 4 x 6 Clear Stamp

 

Thank you for joining us and spending som,e of you time with us today! Keep watching for more inspiration.

Take Care and God Bless

Natalie

Comments