Sharon With Caffeinated Gnomies and Coffee Splatters


Good morning and happy Saturday! The weekend is the time to relax with a great cup of coffee or tea! How about a cupcake to go with it - this is why I chose these little gnomies. Being English I drink English tea which without milk could be mistaken for the coffee splats on my latest card!



I started this card with my gnomies - I wanted them to look as though they were wearing denim so colored with blue markers.

The splats are from the Coffee Splatter Stencil. My card is a landscape A2 card and I want to position the splats around this in a different pattern to how they are on the stencil. To choose where you want the splats on your card, mask off the stencil so that only the splat you are using is visible. You can also turn the stencil over to mirror the splats if needed.

My images were fussy cut, as you can see there are tiny pompoms on the end of their hats, if you struggle to cut around these and keep them attached don't stress just cut them off and glue them separately to your card!


Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

Caffeinated Gnomes Clear Stamp Set - Copictopia Creative
Coffee Splatter 6x6in Stencil - Copictopia Creative



Remember to register for the 2024 retreat! Seating is limited! 


Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month! 

Crafty Hugs - Sharon xx

Comments