Rare & Extraordinary with Kimberly

 Hey crafty friends, it's Kimberly!I'm super excited to share a fun card using the Rare & Extraordinary with the CUTEST Narwhal's!! The first thought I had when using this stamp set was RAINBOW! 



I started this card by coloring all the Narwhal's using the following Copics! 

Here are the colors I used: 

Pinks:     RV13; RV21; RV10
Orange:  YR04; Y38; Y17; Y15
Green:    YG07; YG06; YG01
Blue Green: BG34; BG23; BG11
Blue: B04; B02; B01

If you look closely, I wanted to continue to make these MAGICAL so I added a crystal Stickle to each of their horns and bellies. I LOVE how these shine and sparkle. SO fun!
After fussy cutting all my cutie patootie Narwhal's... it's time to get the rest of the card together! 

I started this card with ink blending using a rainbow of colors starting with the same as the Narwhal's: Pinks, Oranges, Greens, Blue Greens, and Blues. 

Since I used water reactive inks, I splattered water over my ink blending to add those fun water spots. Then I added some white splatter over the entire ink blended card panel. Now... take note. Let it DRY. Kimberly was clearly in a hurry and a little bit of smudge occurred. But- It's okay!

Lastly, I added a frame and my sweet sentiment and some shaker bits to complete the card. 
I hope you enjoyed my card today. Don't forget to head over to the Copictopia Creative Store and order the adorable Rare & Extraordinary stamp set. I can't wait to see what you create!

Kimberly 






 



Comments