Rare & Extraordinary ~ Meadow

 


Hi everyone! Today I've made a string slider card featuring 

Rare & Extraordinary! This is my first time making a string slider card, I wanted to make something that was kinda invisible and not have a big ravine in the middle of my card.


I definitely think the string looks much better. 

This was also my first time doing no line coloring and I think it came out pretty cute!

~My Copic Colors~

Narwhal~R21,R20,R01,R00

Horn~Y28,Y26,Y23

Belly~W1,W0

✨️White gel pen for sparkles✨️


For my clouds I used Spun Sugar Distress Oxide and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide. 

For my water I drew some wavy lines on a piece of Mylar (stencil sheet) and cut it out. After that I used Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide on a piece of paper and cut it out, I did this a couple times so I could have some depth to my waves.


The sentiment I also stamped with Salvaged Patina and cut a flag out of it. 

Then I added the finishing touches! dew drops (of course) and added sparkles with a white gel pen.


I hope you enjoyed this card!

Happy craftin!

🌺Meadow🌺




Comments