Best Chums Sneak Peak- Kimberly

 



Hey crafty friends, it's Kimberly! I'm waving a BIG hello as I'm new to the Copictopia Creative blog. I'm so happy to share a fun sneak peek of a card I'm teaching at the North Carolina Crafting Retreat in May.  


This card uses the Best Chums Stamp Set and LOTS of coloring and techniques you can use with alcohol markers. 

One of the things I've learned along my journey with alcohol markers is the great techniques to add more interest to your colored images. Believe it or not, there are many fun techniques on this card. I can't wait to share all of the crafty goodness that goes into creating this fun card at retreat. 




One of my favorite additions for this card is the beautiful sun rays shining down into the BIG ocean. I used the fun new Sun Ray Stencil and a little ink blending to create this fun background... but with a twist.   
You can learn more and lots of fun coloring techniques by joining us at the North Carolina Crafting Retreat. We'd LOVE for you to join us! 




Remember to register for the 2024 retreat! Seating is limited!

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month! 

I'll be back soon with something else up my creative sleeve!

Kimberly

Comments