At Ease - Natalie

 

Hello All , it's Natalie. Today I am making a, what I call a, design simple card, but with a little bit of extra interest.


I can't really tell you too much about how I came up with this design. Except I was thinking a clean design and turtles live in water... Not much to my thinking on this one! :)

Colouring water isn't something I've done a lot of. I just picked some colours that were close together and water like then played until I was happy with the outcome. I added white gel pen to give the water some movement and honestly I think white gel pens are the secret weapon with making water. You need to hold it very loosely and you want a broken line.


Like my card? Here are the links to the supplies

At Ease


 Remember to register for the 2024 retreat

Thank you for joining us and spending some of your time with us. Be sure to watch out for more inspiration during the month.

Take Care and God Bless

Natalie


Comments