Time to Pawwty With Sharon

 


Good Morning! Sharon here with a bright and cheerful birthday card. These little kittens with the balloons From Time to Pawwty Clear Stamp Set are so funny! 





I challenged myself with this card by coloring the balloons so they look rounded. This is achieved by adding a highlight, leaving this white and then shading the balloons from light to dark working away from the highlights. I had trouble with the shading on the teal balloons I had a line where my mid and dark colors met.You can over come this by doing a tip to tip color. This involves touching the tip of the mid marker on to the dark marker essentially making a new color making blending seamless. 
I chose my colors to coordinate with the sheet of balloons paper from Birthday Brights Pattern Paper Pad which has lots of bright happy papers.

Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

Time To Pawwty Clear Stamp Set - Copictopia Creative

Birthday Bright Pattern Paper Pad - Copic Creative

 


Remember to register for the 2024 retreat! Seating is limited!

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month! 

Crafty Hugs

Sharon 😘

Comments