Time to Pawwty Shaker Card with Cristena


Hey all! Happy Tuesday!! Today I have a really easy, fun birthday card! I am featuring Time to Pawwty Clear Stamp Set from Copictopia Creative. This great interactive

card is so easy for anyone to accomplish! If you have letter dies or even a silhouette like I do. 



I LOVE this little cat he really makes me laugh. The way that he uses the balloon to hold his leg up for him haha!! 



I LOVE all the little shaker cards that I see where the letters are the shakers so I decided to do a birthday one with the word happy cut out and shaker bits behind it. This type of card I feel is very quick simple and a very big wow for the person who is going to be on the receiving end. 

 


I stamped the birthday sentiment from our Hare in Your Cake Clear Stamp Set. We do plan on making a stamp set with nothing but fun birthday sentiments for the future without all the crazy puns that we like. 



To finish the card off I used some of the fun sparkle enamel dots we are hoping to be adding to our store soon!


 

COPIC COLORS:

Kitty: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02
Balloon & other purple: V20, 22, 25
Yellow: Y00, 11

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!



REGISTER TODAY! SPACE IS LIMITED!






SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!
Inky hugs,
Cristena




Comments