Ready to Pawwty By Cheryl

Hello everyone, it's Cheryl here sharing a birthday card using a cute kitty from the Ready to Pawwty Clear Stamp Set. The cat in this pose just cracks me up!!! 

 

The color combination was inspired from the No Spookums Allowed Paper Pack, even though it's a Halloween themed paper pack, it's got plenty of patterns that can be used for cards for any occasions! I'm a huge fan of purple and blue!

I drew inspiration for the layout of the card from the Inspired by the Sketch digital book. The book is awesome and has helped me get out of my comfort zone in card compositions and helps inspire me to get my cards put together faster! Get this book now if you find yourself stumped or if you feel like you do the same-o' compositions!

Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

Time to Pawwty Clear Stamp Set - Copictopia Creative
Birthday Film Strip Stencil- Copictopia Creative
No Spookums Allowed Paper Pack- Copictopia Creative

Copic Coloring:
Purples: V17, V15, V12
Blue-Greens: BG09, BG07, BG45, BG23
Colors for Cat: C2, C1, C0, R00, R11

Distress Oxide Color Used:
Milled Lavender 


Remember to register for the 2024 retreat! Seating is limited!

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month! 

Have a wonderfully crafty day!
Cheryl

Comments