Mer-Caffeine - Patricia


Hey there, everyone! Patricia here, buckle up for a cuteness overload!
Today, I'm diving deep, to share a sneak peek of the adorable Mer-Caffeine Clear Stamp Set – soon available to you on April 1st, 2024!

This stamp set is absolutely adorable and the whimsical design featuring a charming mermaid with a serious case of the coffee beans. Can you relate?



For this card, I wanted to create a soft and whimsical feel to complement the adorable Mer-Caffeine stamp. I started with a light pink card base, measuring 4.25" x 5.50".

To add some depth and a touch of the ocean theme, I used a diagonal mat layer cut from a beautiful patterned paper in the 6x6 Mermaid Dreams collection. This created a subtle, translucent border around the stamped image.

I colored the Mer-Caffeine image with PrismaColor pencils, bringing her to life with vibrant hues. Finally, to add a touch of sparkle and whimsy, I incorporated a variety of colorful sequins, perfectly complimenting the mermaid's playful personality.

I love the outcome of my card and it sure shines anyone's day!


Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

Mermaid Dreams 6 x 6 Paper (will be released in May 2024)- Copictopia Creative

Mer-Caffeine Clear Stamp set (Releases April 1, 2024) - Copictopia Creative


 


Remember to register for the 2024 retreat! Seating is limited!

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!

Comments