Mer-Caffeine - Patricia

 


Happy Wednesday to everyone! Patricia here today to sharing this cute and simple card with you featuring Mer-Caffeine Clear Stamp set (Releases April 1, 2024)

I wanted a cute but simple card and love this image along with the joyful sentiment.


My card base white ,  I wanted to create some movement on the card and dry embossed the first layer and I cut a stripe diagonally of Mermaid Dreams 6x6 paper.  Used Prismacolor pencils to colored the stamp, foam tape to raised it for depth and added all to the front of the card, accent it using some clear gooble.

I had some much fun creating this lovely card and love the out come!

Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

Mermaid Dreams 6 x 6 Paper (will be released in May 2024)

Mer-Caffeine Clear Stamp set (Releases April 1, 2024) - Copictopia Creative

 


Remember to register for the 2024 retreat! Seating is limited!

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!



Comments