Gnomie Fuel with Naomi

 






Hi everyone! I'm so happy you're here with us today. For today's card, I once again used the Caffeinated Gnomies stamp set! 
I just can't resist these cute little guys with their coffee!  


 




This card was so fun to make as I used the Pumpkin Breeze paper pack to go with the caffeinated gnomes stamp set! For my card base, I  tried to make it look like a coffee cup by creating a sleeve with white and patterned paper and putting it on a natural card base. Our little gnomie friend is coloured with alcohol markers.

 






Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

Pumpkin Breeze Pattern Paper - Copictopia Creative

Caffeinated Gnomies - Copictopia Creative


 


Remember to register for the 2024 retreat! Seating is limited!

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!

Thanks for reading!
Until next time.
Naomi

Comments