Gnomie doesn't give a sip with Naomi



Hi everyone! I'm so happy you're here with us today. For today's card, I used the Caffeinated Gnomies stamp set!
When I saw this set, I knew I had to use it, and it's a perfect card to share for a Monday! Never enough caffeine for Mondays!!


 


This card was so fun to make as I used the matching I Need Caffeine paper pack to go with the caffeinated gnomes stamp set! For my card base, I used a beautiful swirl and design page from the paper pack, cut it to make an A2-size card top, and topped it with a beautiful matching yellow paper that I cut to make a stripe down the middle. Our little gnomie friend that I coloured with alcohol markers is front and centre.

 




Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

I Need Caffeine Paper Pack - Copictopia Creative

Caffeinated Gnomies - Copictopia Creative


 


Remember to register for the 2024 retreat! Seating is limited!

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!

Thanks for reading!
Until next time.
Naomi

Comments