Gnomie Cuppie Cakes with Dania

 


Hi all!  Dania here sharing a card using the super cute "Gnomie Cuppie Cakes" set.  I can't get past

that cute button on her hat.



When coloring I used the pattern paper to pull my color choices.  I often turn to pattern paper for my color palette inspiration.   Once the image was colored, I went ahead and cut it out using my Scan N Cut.  I then embellished the cupcake with some Stickles in the same shade of blue and attached a strawberry die cut from my stash for added interest.  

When layering pattern paper, I find it to be more eye appealing by using a solid between patterns. I believe this breaks up the competing patterns. The frame was added as a grounding for the image.  I went with an open square as not to cover too much of the pretty paper.  I added a sentiment strip and some epoxy dots and done!



Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

Copictopia Creative -

Gnomie Cuppie Cakes Clear Stamp Set


Alcohol Markers used:
C0, C1, C5, E02, E21, E23, and E25
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends in Light Green Blend, Ice Blue Blend and Coral Shades.

 


Remember to register for the 2024 retreat! Seating is limited!

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!


Thank you for stopping by,
Dania
aka Dania's Doodles 

Comments