Gnomie Cuppie Cakes by Cheryl

 

Happy Friday! It's Cheryl here to share a really fun birthday box card!

The Watercolor Birthday Pattern Paper Pad is a really lovely paper pad. I picked the papers with cupcakes to go with the Gnomie Cuppie Cakes clear stamp set! I used all sorts of different papers for the solid parts...pearl, glitter, textured. It added a nice touch to the card! 

I really love the softness of the paper pack. I thought about doing some no-line coloring for the gnome but decided I wanted the line to keep some contrast. :)

Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:


Copic Coloring:
Skin Color: E11, E21, E00, E000
Purples: V12, V01, V000
Pinks: R83, R81, RV11
Blues: B01, B00, B000
Browns:  E25, E23, E33



Remember to register for the 2024 retreat! Seating is limited!

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month! 

Have a wonderfully crafty day!

Cheryl

Comments