Bun-A-Latte Mini Slimline Card With Sharon

Hello, Sharon here with a super cute mini slimline card. I am using the super cute Bun-A_Latte Clear Stamp Set. It is a simple quick card to make with a spring-like feel!


I thought arranging the images in this way made them look like before, during and after taking a bath in a tea cup! 
They were stamped in a row and then colored with Copic Markers. After stamping the sentiment in black ink I trimmed the card so it would fit on a mini slimline base with 2 coordinating mats in yellow and green cardstock  I did add one more detail of white glen dots to the middle bunnies towel and eye mask.

Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

Bun-A-Latte Clear Stamp Set - Copictopia Creative



Remember to register for the 2024 retreat! Seating is limited!

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month! 

Crafty Hugs,
Sharon

Comments