Bun-a-Latte by Kerry

 


Happy Sunday everyone!  Kerry here today to share my most recent design team card!

I used the little cutie soaking in the caffeine from the Bun-a-Latte stamp set.  She looks so relaxed lounging in the cup with her little carrot sleep mask and towel!


In addition to the adorable stamp used on my card, I chose to use the Spring Breeze 6 x 6 stencil and distress oxide ink to create the blue, flowery background on each layer.

Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

Bun-a-Latte 4x6 Clear Stamp Set - Copictopia Creative

Spring Breeze 6x6 Stencil - Copictopia Creative

 


Remember to register for the 2024 retreat! Seating is limited!

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month!

Happy Crafting!

Kerry

Comments