Beach Babes ~ Meadow


Hi Everyone! Meadow here with all of you today to share the CUTE sand castle card featuring Beach Babes Clear Stamp Set that I created! I can't wait until

summer comes so I wanted to try and imagine what it is going to be like.



I LOVE THIS CARD! It's kinda simple but definitely one of my favorites! I really wanted to put her with a sand castle... but I was being lazy and didn't feel like using the silhouette. So I designed my own and cut it out (now that I think about that's more work lol). I will be making the sand castle into a cut that you will be able to get in the store later.


Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

 Beach Babes Clear Stamp Set ~ Copictopia Creative 

 

 

REGISTER FOR 2024 NORTH CAROLINA CRAFTING RETREAT TODAY! SPACE IS LIMITED!



Happy craftin! 

Meadow 🌸

Comments