Beach Babes by Cheryl

 


Hello everyone, it's Cheryl here sharing a cute mason jar shaker! I know Spring just started but I am ready for the SUMMER! <3

 

The Beach Babes stamp set is SO cute, I'm a huge anime fan so I love Copictopia Creative's chibi-style kids. The Flamingo Fun Paper Pack was the perfect paper to use for the mason jar as it added the perfect tropical flair to my drink! <3 I used the paper with yellow and fruits for the bottom layer of the shaker, and the yellow gradient paper for the top layer "frame".

Are you ready for the summer?


Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

Beach Babe Clear Stamp Set- Copictopia Creative
Flamingo Fun Paper Pack- Copictopia Creative

Copic Coloring:
Skin tone: E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R21, R11
Hair: E99, E97, E95
Oranges: YR14, YR12, YR21
Yellows: Y15, Y13, Y11
Yellow-Greens: YG25, YG23, YG21, YG01



Remember to register for the 2024 retreat! Seating is limited!

Thank you for joining us and spending time with us today! Be sure to watch for more inspiration during the month! 

Have a wonderfully crafty day!

Cheryl

Comments