New arrival elephants ~ with Meadow

 My card featuring New Arrival Elephants!


This card is kinda simple but it was fun to make! I really liked the flower background behind the elephant but I couldn't find any matching cardstock, so instead I just covered a white piece of paper with the "Spiced Marmalade" distress ink.

At first I was doing a TERRIBLE job at coloring the elephants, but then my mama (copictopia) showed me how to color them nicely! 


If you would love these little elephants just click the picture!

Happy craftin!
Meadow

Comments

  1. Super cute card!!! Where can I find those tiny flowered???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, You can find the flowers from a company called I am Roses https://www.iamroses.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=cat_showcat&l=1&cid=141552

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!