Clean & Simple Say Cheese Meadow with Meadow


 Hi everyone! 

Today I've made a cute little card using the "Say Cheese Meadow" clear stamp set!


It's super simple but I had alot of fun making it!

All I used was a regular white card base ~ 5 1/4 X 4

Some pattern paper from the Watercolor Birthday 6x6 paper pack ~ 5 X 3 3/4


 Some white textured paper! ~ 4 3/4 X 3 1/2

And then of course! The cute little camera! I love it sooo much, Mama drew it like my camera!

At first I stamped a sentiment on the white but then i messed it up, so I just stamped it on another piece of paper and cut it out.

Just add some sparkle dots and your done!


I hope you enjoyed this card!
Happy craftin!
Meadow


The pre-order event! Jan pre-order

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!