Light up card ~ A Hare In Your Cake ~ with Meadow

 


Today I've made a card featuring A Hare In Your Cake!


Honestly at first I had no idea what I was doing. It was originally going to be a completely different layout, but I was bein lazy and wanted to do something simple.


All I did was cut out a piece of blue paper from "Watercolor Birthday 6x6 paper pack".

Color a wood floor on copic paper.

 Punched out a hole where the candle is.

Popped up the bunnies.

Found out where to put the light (I used a pearblossom light)

Your supposed to glue down the light or make a little box of foam for it...but I was not thinking and didn't do any of that, so it's kinda just sittin there holdin on for dear life.

 you can use a push here sentiment or just leave it off if you want.

Then all that's left is to add a sentiment and of course sparkle dots!

I hope you enjoyed this card!

Happy craftin!
Meadow 


Comments